Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it good not to talk?

Hi dear,

Last night, M complained that he doesn't get support from me, that I only talk to him to ask for rm, that I ignore him, etc..etc. Sigh 3x

Definitely, we are not living in a marital bliss for quite some time already. Lately, I have actually reached a point whereby I cannot take the constant bickering between us that I resort to minimizing all means of communication with him. And gosh, we still manage to meet heads on...whenever we open our mouths that is.

As usual, I will end up crying silently. Not because I was sad or hurt by the cutting words but more because of the anger that build up inside me. We are two different people living under one roof. We fail to complement each other. Instead, we torture ourselves by being together.

I notice that of late M spends a lot of time fiddling with his beri beri and the laptop. I wonder who his cyber friends are. Apparently, they are not experiencing any communication breakdown.

.spider.

No comments: