Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weirdo

Hi dear,

C actually asked for my forgiveness for having some kind of "thoughts" about me before. He refused to tell me more. What could it be, I just wonder.

Anyway, I stumbled on some quotes while bloghopping today. Could they have any similarities to the kind of thoughts C had on me?

Hmmm...Read on...

Question
If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Answer
History tells me that i'll keep wanking over the image of her regardless. i'm saying - someone you secretly lust for, AND someone else's property! = super wendy whopper turn on!
if you're talking bout love though, mm ,err hrgmh, frk, i'll still stick to the wanking. crying while fapping away might not be the most romantic thing ever, but it sure is close.

*penyangak*

Sigh..sigh
C dear, I forgive you, regardless...hmmm

.spider.

No comments: