Monday, June 22, 2009

Penyakit Mute

Yes, it's back. Penyakit mute datang balik. FMC (father of my children) is giving me the silent treatment for no apparent reason (at least to me)

My brother invited the family for doa selamat at his place.

We arrived there after Maghrib and joined the doa selamat. Then makan time (ada bubur kacang durian for dessert - yummy) I had a good time catching up the latest gossips with my relatives. The children were having a good time playing and eating and eating. All in all, everybody was enjoying themselves.

Then FMC decided that it was time to go back. It wasn't not even 10 pm. Around 9.30 aje. My elder sister's family were still on their way (still asking for direction).

Yes, we were the first guests to leave much to the dissappointment of everybody. Macamlah jauh sangat rumah. Bukan selalu dapat jumpa adik beradik dan saudara mara berkumpulkan. FMC claimed that he had a lot of things to do. In the the car, I made a remark should better be left unsaid. "Kesian .... kita balik cepat sangat, tak puas bersembang. Tak sempat jumpa ..."

FMC took it personally.

Upon reaching home, he quickly switched on his laptop and started fiddling with it...as if to make a point. Yeah he's very busy...

I started fidlling with mine.
Mute.

2 comments:

Nizam.Ariff said...

Mungkin dia tak serasi nak bergaul dgn dia orang semua kut, atau dah tak ada modal nak bersembang.

spider said...

He's one busy man...