Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber fling

I went out with a girlfriend at the local kopitiam. Apparently, she has found an interesting character over the internet and at present is having a cyber fling with the guy.

The hubby is away and supposed to be back in three weeks time. Then he will go back to England again for indefinitely period. My friend is rather concerned that she's having such a good time with her cyber friend. He is a smooth talker and she's basking in all the terms of endearment used in the communication. It fills the void left by the hubby.

That is a definite infidelity, isn't it? No doubt about it. The question is how do you deal with it? I guess there is not much choice there. She knows what is the correct thing to do. But I don't think she is ready to pull out the plug yet...

Somehow I can relate to her situation...

No comments: