Thursday, December 18, 2008

Should I?

Hi,
I am contemplating whether to text C or not. I know C is away at the moment and there is a possibility that I would catch him at the a bad time. At the same time I am missing him so much and deep down I know that he would be happy to hear from me. He is always very concern about disturbing me at work or of course at home when I am with the family.
Hai, susah le ini macam.

Well, the last time we talked was on his birthday/wedding anniversary. I wanted to wish him happy birthday but I just could not bring myself to do that since the date coincides with his anniversary too. Hmmm...

Ok...sabar spider. Why not you text him tomorrow? Just tell him that your are going away and the fact that you are missing him so much. Don't go overboard with it. Just enough to convey the message that the feelings are mutual.

Hi, I don't know for how this will go on and it is definitely getting a toll on my life...

C...I just can't stop thinking about you.
I miss u so much, dear.

No comments: