Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's been too long!

Hi,
Goodness,it's really been a long long time since the last time I talked to C.
Sigh...3 weeks to be exact. He last called me on his birthday. I guess I wrote about that before.

I actually sent an email to him last friday but i guess it did not go through. I was experiencing some problems with my internet connection. Several emails that I sent out did not reach the intended recipients. I read that as a sign the the email I sent him was not meant to be read at all.

You see, the content was kinda mooshy-mooshy a little bit. I was really missing him and I let him know just that. So when it got stuck somewhere in cyberspace I am just very thankful. He..he penakut juga aku ni....

Well, I don't know if C is still in SP or back home. He does not know that I am away at the moment. We have this understanding that we don't contact each other during weekends/holiday.

Next week I will be taking leave. I doubt we have the opportunity to talk to each other let alone have teh tarik together this year.

What to do...

2 comments:

Nizam.Ariff said...

Aduhai...
mendayu-dayu,
harapan berbuku dalam dada,
tak siapa yang tahu.

*sigh*

spider said...

What to do...but I'm ok now. It was just a phase.