Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heaven

Hi,
Somebody close to me said something very profound that got me thinking. The person hoped that I won't terseksa in the other life because of the way I live my life now.

What on earth got him/her to say that? You may wonder...I don't.

Lately, I'm finding that it is getting more and more difficult to live with my better half. It scares me terribly. I don't know where to turn to. I am afraid of making decision because I know there is no turning back after that.
What if my life would turn from bad to worse after that? Sigh..

I want to go to heaven.
I will need to make decision that enable me to achieve my goal.
That will be...

1 comment:

Nizam.Ariff said...

Salam singgah,
Tadi saja follow 'Hikayat Inderaputra' in my profile just to see if other had the same interest, then lead to your profile, then your blog...

Nice entry.


.