Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here we go again..

The trip started real well. The hotel that we were staying in was really nice. The children enjoyed the pool and their buffet breakfast.

Unfortunately, FMC decided to spoil it all.

He was in a foul mood last night. The family had earlier planned to have a seafood dinner last night. I yang nak belanja. Masaalahnya, I didn’t have enough cash with me. Nothing new there. My LV purse cost more that 2K but it seldom has more that RM20 in it! Ha..ha..

Kena cari ATM dulu. Since FMC was not familiar with the place he had trouble looking for it. When we found one, it was quite a distance away. He asked me to walk there which I refused. I was expecting him to actually drive nearer or find another ATM. Apalah susah sangat.

I did not expect him to blow his top off. I don’t want to share the details of that too but believe me it was horrible. He then asked my daughter to remind him not to follow me to any of my outstation trips in the future(like I never heard that before..)

FMC decided to cancel the dinner plan and took us back to the hotel. He went up to the hotel room to sulk.

Since everybody was hungry, I took the children to the mall across the hotel.(FMC kata “pegi laa..”) Ada ATM. I withdrew my money and bought Crocs sandals for the young ones. Then, we had our dinner at one of the fast food restaurants. Everybody was still confused about what happened.

I, myself wonder what the big sin that I had committed. Then, I decided not to worry too much about it and just enjoy the company of my children. Afterall, I didn’t think I committed any crime.

We went back to the hotel room. FMC dah cool down and acted like nothing happened.
Hmm…The silent treatment starts again…

No comments: