Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blogging Incognito?

Since I was small, I used to keep journals/diaries and scrapbooks. I would cut newspapers/magazines clippings of interesting events/people and pasted them in my scrapbooks together with short write ups. I also had a little black book where I wrote about my crushes, my headaches, my frustration. my anger.

I still keep some of the books and read them from time to time. They are like a time machine which transports me back to the bygone era.

I do wish I had written more, though...

Today, I blog incognito. Still, as an outlet to vent out my misery and share my excitement. Writing them down, solidifies the moments and helps to declutter my thoughts.

Keep me sane.

I can go back and revisit those moments whenever I feel like doing so in my own secret hideout.

No comments: