Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shooh...

C called me on my hp last friday. It's been a while since the last time we spoke to each other. More than a month. In between, C had tried calling me at the office a number of times. Tapi, I mana ada kat office.

It is very nice to be able to have a decent conversation again. Cuma masa tu, I was on leave. The children and I were having our tea at a nice restaurant near my house. Jadi, I had to keep the conversation short. Elok juga...

I care deeply for C. Yelah, "kawan" lama.
That was then, this is now.
What could have been will always be what could have been.
We both have our lives......

Cuma, sekali sekala syaitan mengganggu...

Shooh...Pegi jauh-jauh

2 comments:

Nizam.Ariff said...

'kenangan mengusik di jiwa, berlari di pinggiran desa...' kata Dato' Shake

spider said...

Saya ni memang sentimental sikit....nak buat macamana.
Bye the way, saya memang peminat Shake.