Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exhausted

I am away again. I really need this break. I find solace in my own company.

To my surprise the hubby was rather nice to me just now. He gave me some advice on safe driving and reminded me to use the steering lock when I park my car at the hotel. I just listened attentively. He even helped put my luggage in the car.

I took the opportunity to seek his forgiveness and blessing since I would be travelling quite a distance this time. Takut beb...kalau ada apa-apa nanti. I am still his lawful wedded wife. Syurga I di bawah tapak kakinya...whether I like it or not. He is that powerful! I made that choice long time ago. There are too many things at stake if I consider pushing the "undo" button now.

His mood swings indicate that he is under a lot of stress too. He is taking it on the people close to him.

Deep down in my heart I know that he is a good man. And I consider myself a good person too..or rather I try to be one. But then maybe two good people together do not always make a good couple. We always rub each other the wrong way.

I don't know how long the good terms between us will last this time.

I am exhausted already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and if someone hit u from the back, don't stop.
.
once u get into the car, cepat2 lock and don't wait for the auto lock.
.
and simpan la nombor hotline polis. u never know when u will need them.
.
i make it a habit, bila dah sampai hotel, if i stay for few days, i will move to different parking spot. jangan stay kat satu tempat aje.
.
and enjoy yourself.

spider said...

Thanks for the tips. Appreciate it.