Tuesday, June 22, 2010

selimut

early jun

i dont remember the date exactly. i woke up in the middle of the night shivering. tried to find my selimut but all in vain. then i went out of the bedroom and saw hubby sleeping in the family a with my selimut. how could he take my selimut? i was really geram that i cried. at first i thought of taking my revenge by grabbing the selimut from his body. but then i thought, why bother? i just took a fresh blanket from the cupboard and just let it be...

17 June

i went for breakfast with an old friend. it had been a while since the last time we had a sembang session. she shared with me the latest happenings in her life...hmm she was she same friend who had the cyberfling which i wrote about in my earlier postings.

well, she had progressed from having a virtual adventure to having it in reality. yes, she actually checked into a hotel room with her lover and "did it"

No comments: