Friday, November 21, 2008

It never came through

Hi,
I'm expecting for the call but it never came through. I guess C must be really busy. I wish he called because I wanted to tell him about A. Some other time then.

A close friend confided that she is pregnant again. She did the home pregnancy test last night and the result came positive. The friend was indifferent about the situation. What to do? Terima ajelah...I told her that I will visit her once she gave birth with nice present. Ha..ha I guess I will have to be extra careful just in case..

I still can't get C out of my mind. I terribly long to hear his voice. Listen to his laughter. Should I call him? Nay...the most I can do is to email him later on. C, have a nice weekend with your loved ones. I'll be thinking of you..

I'm missing you, my dear.

.spider.

No comments: