Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sigh

Yesterday was a bad day. I got scolded like mad. I do think that I'm much too old to go through the experience but apparently that is what I have to go through. This mental torture has been going on for quite some time and I don't know when it will stop. It is not as bad as I made it sound but still I don't think I'm willing to live with it it anymore.

So, the big question is what am I going to do about it? Hmm ...that is kind of interesting. What are the options that I have... what are the consequences of the options...am I strong enough to face them?

Well, the bottom line is I don't want lo live in sin. Penghidupan saya tidak diredhai. I know that I'm not loved or even liked by the person. This is reflected by the tone of the voice, the words used, the facial expression, the action...

So, what is the purpose of staying together? For the sake of the children? Come to think about it the present situation is not healthy for them either.
Sigh...

No comments: