Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lost you once...

Dec 1, 2008 Monday

C called me. We talked for quite sometime. I wanted to mms C a picture of my friends and I in the dining when we were students. Somehow C couldn't recall Noriz who used to be my best friend (in fact she still is my best friend). A asked for his number as I had deleted it. He was indeed very surprised and dissapointed.

So I had to tell him the reason which was rather childish. I texted him last week when I passed by his office. Just informing him that I was in his neighbourhood. It felt good to know that he was nearby and breathing the same polluted air, too. Only he never replied which really pissed me off. To channelled out my frustration and anger, I just got to do something mean back. Some form of retaliation act. So I deleted all his messages and his number too. I felt better after that.

C was rather taken aback. He went through the trouble of explaining his situation to me. The fact that he was in Sabah attending a meeting when he got my message. The many messages that he received in his BlackBerry that demand his immediate attention..bla bla..

I saved his number back.

Later in the day I received this message from him.


My dear spider,it was nice talking to you just now
eventhough part of the conversation was kind of
frustrating for me. But anyway I don't want to lose
our communication and relationship. Lost u once.
Don't want to lose you again.
Please do sms or email me when you can.
I promise you that I will answer back your sms n emails.
Take care n hv a good holiday.
Miss u already, dear.


Hi...don't worry about it.
It was actually my problem, not yours.
I was born weird.
Anyway, thks for your concern.
Miss u too, dear

Ok. Tks for your understanding and
I will always remember yr words about
me being in your list eventhough no. 2.
As long as I'm in the list I'm very happy.
Tks dear
.

No comments: