Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Selamat Tahun Baru 2009

Tahun 2008 sudah sampai ke hujung. Tahun 2009 sudah tak sabar nak menyapa.

My better half has been ignoring me for a few days already. I don't know for how long this silent treatment will go on. As for me, life goes on as usual. I keep him up to date with my whereabout. Tak pegi mana pun.

I really don't understand what is he trying to prove. He got cranky for no apparent reason.

Well, I don't want to get myself worried over this. It will only add more lines and wrinkles to my beautiful face.

If we are meant to be together, let it be a happy life.
If we are going to live in misery, may be we should consider pulling out the plug...

Just wait and see what 2009 has in store for us.

1 comment:

Nizam.Ariff said...

I wish u all the best ... both of you.