Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Try sleeping with one

I'm away again. The hotel is nice and conveniently located. The only setback is I have to go the lobby to have access to the internet. So, here I am alone in the lobby updating my blog. Well, I am not totally alone. I am accompanied by seekor nyamuk yang dari tadi mengganggu saya. Menggigit kaki sehingga gatal. I have been trying to bunuh the nyamuk but all in vain. It is really getting on my nerves. I cannot think about anything else but to keep alert all the time. Just waiting for the right moment to strike.

Who says that you are too small to make a difference? The mosquito does it all the time...Try sleeping with one...It is not really my quote. Anita Roddick-Body Shop said it. Got it... dah penyet pun nyamuk tu..yeah! Seekor lagi pula datang..
I cannot stand this anymore. I better go upstairs before I become another statistic in dengue.

No comments: