Friday, January 30, 2009

Where are you, dear?

Hmm,yes exactly that. Where are you, my dear? It's been almost two months since we last talked. In between, a lot of events happened. I took a long leave at the end of the year and since the beginning of 2009 I have been running around the country like mad. Work wise, that is.

Actually, I got the message that C called my office while I was away. I restrain myself from returning the calls, smsing or emailing him. I just secretly hope that I'll be in one day to pick up his call and we can start talking again.

I still miss talking to him but somehow it is becoming more bearable now. We had earlier made plan to meet up before end of last year. Apparently, it did not materialize.

I just wait and see what will happen to our friendship this year. In the meantime, I wish him well and will think about him from time to time.

I miss you, dear.

No comments: