Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ages

Hi dear,
It's been ages since the last time I sent you e-mail.
If you are leaving XXX,
I guess I won't be able to contact you using this email add.
I might as well write to you now while I still can.

I'm quite sad, actually.
We had shared our old dark secrets "here"

I don't know what they did to you.
To me, they definitely shed some lights on what happenned before
and
added some vibrant colours into my otherwise mundane life!

So, do keep in touch. Sometimes. Promise me that.
You know where to find me.
It is always nice to hear from an old friend...kan?

Bye C.

p/s Saya berbalas text messages with BN, last week.
I assume he got my number from u...



Hi dear,
It's been a while since we've been communicating with emails.
I'll probably will be using a different email address once I keluar from the XXX. I'll email you my new address once I dapat nanti.

I've lost you once. It will never happen again. That I promise you.

Ps hopefully BN did not ask you macam2 that made you uncomfortable.

Bye dear.

No comments: