Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nice Tea

I met C yesterday when he came over to my town to see me. He called the day before and he asked me if it was alright for us to meet. The last time we met was in August 08.

I just had my lunch at home so I was rather full. We both ordered iced tea. The meet this time was more relaxed compared to the one before. We catched up on the latest happenings (politics included) and of course revisited our past together.

We met in the open...a nice kedai mamak and of course the chances of bumping into mutual acquaintances of FMC and I were very high. But I prefer it like that rather than meeting C in a cosy, posh and secluded cafe. Actually, I told FMC that I was meeting an old friend.

And meet went really well. I enjoyed our conversation and I thought C had a good time too. He finished 4 sticks of cigs during the whole conversation.

By the time we decided to leave, it was already pouring cats and dogs outside. We walked together to the AutoPay Station. Hmm...I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed walking beside him.

I had butterflies in my stomach before meeting him, during the whole event and also after it was over.

The butterflies are still having a rowdy party inside my tummy.

No comments: