Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarterly?

C called me yesterday. I didn't expect to hear from him so soon.

I told him about the message from the misterious sender. He was quite concerned.
He felt responsible for getting me in "trouble". I told him not to worry.

There are still a lot of questions I want to ask C. Particularly on the wife.
I am very curious about her. I bet she must be somebody special for C to fall for her and let her be the mother of his children. Hmm....

As for me, whenever C wanted to know about FMC, I quickly put a stop to the question. He..he

Then, we talked about the next meet.

C: When can I see you again?

spider: Not so soon. Let's do it quarterly...

C: Nay, you mean I can only see you in June?

spider: Yeah. End of June.

C: Wow, that's like 3 months away, dear...

spider: Tak pe lah...


The truth to the matter is I want to see you everyday.
Only, that is not quite possible.

No comments: